At Manual Labor, we’re all about transparency - communicating openly with both our teams and clients. And what better way to practice transparency than exploring and exposing the inner workings of our bags?
From essential items (laptop, pens, wallet — check) to surprising items, we’re taking a closer look at the always-carried-items from the Manual Labor team and beyond.
Bag in the Spotlight:
Nadia Basil, Senior Director of Marketing
What’s in your bag?
- 13” MacBook Air
- Two mini-bags for sorting, or more realistically, containing my hoarding in zip-ups
- Lipstick + lip balm
- Hair ties
- A used Take 5 ticket
- Jacques-Imos business card from last year’s trip to New Orleans
- Three mint tea bags from Trader Joe’s
- HDMI adapter
- Headphones (with wires…I’m sorry)
- Headphone extension for iPhone 10 (see above apology)
- LePen Drawing Pen
- New York Times Magazines (irrational anxiety is not having enough reading material at any given point)
- Moleskine 2020 Agenda – I bought this at the end of February 2020 for $2.50 at Barnes & Noble
What can’t you live without?
What’s the most surprising thing you carry?
3 tea bags.
What bag holds all of this great stuff?
Kate Spade zip-up. Perfect size for laptop and assorted items, not big enough that it gets unruly.